Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Perfect

This beautiful Wednesday morning is not the usual one. Many beautiful and perfect things come visiting the perfect place. The perfect weather, perfect time, perfect people,perfect objective and of course the perfect food that we cooked. That is a day that I can't forget that easily. Don't doubt, all the food below is partly under my help to make it exist in this world. Those who know me will know that I can't even cook instant noodle nicely without microwave. So it is consider one of my biggest achievement so far. The decoration is all by me. Look so irresistible right?? For those who want to learn some cooking skill from me, I gladly welcome..
The Complete Set
Fried rice with sausages

The Lovely omelet
Masterpiece: Salad Prawn

Fried Cabbage ( Chinese style )

Yummy yummy!!!

6 comments:

malcolm said...

haha.. i'm da 1st 2 leave comment on ur blog,yay!! okla,since 1st comment i wont disturb u la k..i b guai2 =p wah,reali got cook these food ah.. aiyoo..very tempting oo ^.^ uhmm,geng la..so wen got da chance u man2 practice sumore la k.. 1day sure can very geng 1 rite?? gambateh ah.. take care k n b guai2 oso ah,hehe =p

Sylvien said...

Since when you know how to cook all this?
I want to eat your fried rice extra hotdog and ham please..
Kekekeke

Shermaine Gerrard said...

to aura blue: yala2, 1st vy geng la. erm.. i dun1 cook can ar? I prefer ppl cook. hehe...

Shermaine Gerrard said...

to sylvien: erm.. actuali not dat i reali cook la. jz help like wash2 and cut2 lo. hehe...

Anonymous said...

since u know how to cook adi, when u gonna let us try ur food? and btw, wer's my birthday cake? hehe...juz kidding

Anonymous said...

The food looks super good =D!!!
Eh more like "someone" *ehem* cooked and then you helped a bit right ;)? Hahaha...

Anyways congrats Shermaine..you know what for la..hehe.