Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Dilemma

Choices??? Decisions??? These are the most difficult things that we must face in life.. Really hard to make decision sometimes especially when you wanna choose between logical or emotional. One is when you choose you know it brings benefits to you (LOGIC) but that is not what you hope, the other one can fulfill the 'want' (EMOTIONALLY HAPPY) in you but not suiting your needs. You can't be so selfish but yet can't ignore our own feelings. Dilemma is the only word that I can think of now. Haih... What is this?? I think that is the reason why God gave us the ability to think by oursleves. So dat we can make decision ourselves and we need to bear the responsibility ourselves just as Adam and Eve in the very beginning?? Or just things shouldn't happen that way at first??? Am I just following my body's want too much??? Can't be selfish, can't be so hypocrite pretending nothing happen, can't say anything, can't show how worry I am.. OMG!! Tired of thinking about all this recently. Anyway, it is not a decision by my own. Just let it be....

No comments: