Monday, December 31, 2007

Bye 2007, Welcome 2008

Today is the last day of the year 2007.. I still remember that at the beginning of the year, I think of lots of plan and things to be achieved throughout the whole year.. But when I think back, I din see any progress on the plan I did think of.. Hopefully this won't happen again next year. Don't feel like wasting time just like that. But I do admit that I gained a lot this year. Drastic changes in my life.. No matter my thinking of religious matter to my love life, there's lots of differences compare to last year. Maybe that is what we call stages of life... Anyway, do hope that everything goes well next year ( sounds so far away, in fact it is tommorrow. around 5 hours from now. Hehe.. ). New year, new hope...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! GOD BLESS!!!

No comments: