Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Updates!!

It's kinda long since I last posted here. Dunno why but just couldn't and do not want to blog for the sake of putting in new things in my blog. But I added new things in my blog. The Statcounter. I found out from one of my friend recently about it. That's cool because I can get to know exactly how much people are visiting my blogs coz most of my friends told me that they had visited but didn't leave any comment so I really didn't know if there's any visitor unless they leave a comment.


This is my 3rd week of year 1, 2nd sem in Help. Everything seems to goes well so far. I still can't see any pressure that worries me yet. That should be the thing la coz I'm only taking 4 subjects this semester. That shouldn't be a very tough task for me la. But I will try and was promising myself to study hard this sem. I found out something very funny about myself recently. I like to blog when there's something important that I need to do and shouldn't be here blogging. Hehe.. Tommorrow I got a quiz for my HBA200 which is the Intro To Business Admin and I'm here blogging. Maybe this is a good place for me to relax and take this as refugees la.. hehe.. Anyway, do hope that I can do well for the quiz and also for the rest of the sem. GAMBATEH!!!!





Went to Pavillion last Saurday. That was my first visit there. It was so big and to walk from one shop to another makes my leg suffers. And I like the CNY deco there to. It's nice and grand. I watched a movie called 'Cloverfield'. It is the 1st movie from many2 movies that I'd watched before that I came out 3o minutes after the movie started. I din mean to critisize it, indeed it is a quite OK movie but I just can't stand the way they film the movie ( for those who already watched the film or ever see the trailer will know what I mean) So sorry, Mal for wasting the tickets and makes you can't enjoy the movie as well... But we did enjoy oursleves after that... hehe..

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha u noe who am i ma? dunno wan say wat ... onli feel u so felicity n many ppl love dearly... God so bless u o~~ hope u treasure o~ (if u noe me gv a msg lo) haha

Anonymous said...

so sorry, dun really noe who r u la... but anyway thx for d advise. i will..

Anonymous said...

Isn't it you are a ALIEN? Getting tired from shopping? It's a unusual self of you. And it's the second time you didn't watch a movie completely. Waste of MONEY!

Anonymous said...

what alien?? it's normal to get tired cos i'm a human being not alien la sir!!! I really can't stand d film dy ma...

Anonymous said...

Eh,who d hell is EEveelovers? So teruk lah d name. Do u know who is me? Heheh....
The name is so girlylah

Anonymous said...

Pls let me noe who r u . then i will answer u

Anonymous said...

aiyo.. nvm la.. no point sitting in a movie dat u dun enjoy. da movie not dat gud anyways,oso abit confusing..so ok la,nothing is lost. most important v did enjoy at da end of da day,hehe!

Anonymous said...

now me n 1st anonynous is same ppl^^ y u so ..... aiya dun noe how to say u jor~

Anonymous said...

uhmm.. I noe la, i din really feel anything la. but just make u can;t watch oni la. to anonymous: I know dy la...

Anonymous said...

reaaly noe who m i? gv a msg la = =

Anonymous said...

STupidSTupidSTupidSTupid STupid
STupid
STupid
STupid
STupid
STupid
STupid
STupid
Heheh...

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

Anonymous said...

Me is a dummyMe is a dummyMe is a dummyMe is a dummyMe is a dummyMe is a dummyMe is a dummyMe is a dummyMe is a dummyMe is a dummyMe is a dummyMe is a dummyMe is a dummyMe is a dummyMe is a dummyMe is a dummyMe is a dummyMe is a dummyMe is a dummyMe is a dummyMe is a dummyMe is a dummyMe is a dummyMe is a dummyMe is a dummy

Anonymous said...

It's not me, ur friends but somebody else!!!!It's not me, ur friends but somebody else!!!!It's not me, ur friends but somebody else!!!!It's not me, ur friends but somebody else!!!!It's not me, ur friends but somebody else!!!!It's not me, ur friends but somebody else!!!!It's not me, ur friends but somebody else!!!!It's not me, ur friends but somebody else!!!!It's not me, ur friends but somebody else!!!!It's not me, ur friends but somebody else!!!!It's not me, ur friends but somebody else!!!!It's not me, ur friends but somebody else!!!!It's not me, ur friends but somebody else!!!!It's not me, ur friends but somebody else!!!!It's not me, ur friends but somebody else!!!!It's not me, ur friends but somebody else!!!!It's not me, ur friends but somebody else!!!!It's not me, ur friends but somebody else!!!!It's not me, ur friends but somebody else!!!!

Anonymous said...

omg all playing writing?= =

Anonymous said...

What is dis all?? LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Do u noe me? Heheh...
Don noe me leh....
I give you a hint....
To find the clue,
you need a glue,
To find the glue,
You need the clue,To find the clue,
you need a glue,
To find the glue,
You need the clue,To find the clue,
you need a glue,
To find the glue,
You need the clue,To find the clue,
you need a glue,
To find the glue,
You need the clue,To find the clue,
you need a glue,
To find the glue,
You need the clue,To find the clue,
you need a glue,
To find the glue,
You need the clue,To find the clue,
you need a glue,
To find the glue,
You need the clue,To find the clue,
you need a glue,
To find the glue,
You need the clue,To find the clue,
you need a glue,
To find the glue,
You need the clue,To find the clue,
you need a glue,
To find the glue,
You need the clue,

Anonymous said...

Eh, why so many junk comment?

Anonymous said...

come here to play??

- l e s l e y* - said...

Shermaine!
Haha you did quite well for the test! Congrats!
You see la I'm also doing other stuff instead of studying for the super-hard test you told me about =(. Kay must go now.. have fun at camp!