Sunday, September 27, 2009

Felt so loved..

The end of another happy holiday.. Felt so contended just because I'm happy. Sometimes it shouldn't be very complicated for us to be grateful. Every breath we take in, every single morning that we can open our eyes should be something we thanks for. I'm happy because there's lots of people I love and more people that give me their precious love. I felt thankful for them. They did not ask for reply for that. Shouldn't take things for granted.
Yesterday night, I heard something that did little bit of brain triggering on me. A sister did share something to us. She said that when you felt that there is some part of the people surrounding you where they actually had habits or attitudes that makes you out of mind, you can actually look from other perspective where are we the person that should change? Or do we need to do little of edit here and there in our whole brain structure??

No comments: