Thursday, October 22, 2009

I lost my phone

Haih.. Today wasn't a good day for me.. My beloved W595 was stolen by some itchy and dirty handed people.. I did not expect this to happen at these times. I am so broke and why why why?? And all of us felt so amazed with how the thief actually work. We were all sitting around there but no one noticed any strangers or so coming near to us.. Okla, whatever it is.. It should be a lesson for me to learn especially after kena lecture from mum a bit.. Should I use my old phone? or get a 2nd hand for temporary usage or get an IPhone? Broke Broke Broke..

BTW, I got back my Sim card. So anyone reading this, please send me a msg so that I can get your contacts. Don't scold me, I know I din back up..

2 comments:

malcolm said...

its ok dear. accidents could happen to anyone at anytime. maybe today's just isn't your lucky day la. don't be too hard on yourself la k dear.

by the way, my contact number is 017-2257794. take care n see ya tomorrow..muackss!

Shermaine Gerrard said...

Dear: I know la.. I dy got back into my steps la.. And sor2 dear, of course i rmb ur no la.. dun wori k?