Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Expressing the Randomness......

*3 weeks of holiday.. And now 4 days down.. Don't feel like starting class any soon... But in fact. I had another 19 days of holiday.. Must do something meaningful rather than just wasted it like what I usually did.. NOPE!!! Not this time... I just realised for quite some time I din blog dy... So sorry guys, but just don't feel like blogging.

*Last few days busy thinking of some important yet inspiring stuff... And I know it is something that can help me to grow even better if I manage to handle it with the way God wanted me to be. I manage to overcome it but not sure whether is this the correct way. Now need to STAND STILL, show that I'm not the odd person without any feeling under one condition: show it with wisdom from God, not by myself.. Thanks to people that ever contributed. ( No matter the listener or the adviser, the degree of important and appreciation is still the same ) <----- more specifically Ah Kok and Samuel Gor2..

*Ok now just try my best to do what I suppose to do and continue living out the LOVE of GOD..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gambathe ya~ dunno wan write dy keke~ keep in touch o~