Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Nite OWL

Haha... What am I doing here?? I should be either studying or sleeping coz it is now 3.46am (so not Shermaine that stays up till this late nite, I'm usually one of the 1st few among my frens to go find my sweet and soft cuddly bed) .. But guess what am I doing while blogging??

I'm watching Liverpool vs Chelsea in Champions League semi final.. 3 times in 4 years meeting them in semi final but of course the BLUES had never once took any advantage from the REDS, so do this season. Wow.. I can't afford to miss it.. Cos I need to support the mighty Reds and of course I need to know the result first in hand.. It's a very important game that they can't afford to lose too nor me ( some of you noe what I meant ) Now just started 2ND half, and they seems to doing quite well besides a few minor mistakes. Go!! Go!! GO!! Liverpool!!!!!

OK next, how's my revision going on?? I have 4 papers in hand and I completed 1 today and to more precisely yesterday nite. So happy!!! I finished reading Bill's HBA 200.. Hahha... Now 3 to go.. Let me take a look on the checklist.
  • Another 9 more chapters for IT
  • 9 chapters for Intro to Mar Comm
  • and last but not least the whole book consisting 11 chapters of Intercultural Communication.. Had never touches that book for reading purposes...

OK, now I left 5 days to complete all the reading work... Can I do it?? Of course I can't but with the strength of God and the support from friends and Special Ones sure can make my dreams come true.. haha.. Sounds so funny!!!!! Now waiting for the finals to over, so that I can truly enjoy my time. So many things wanted to do. Shopping, shoPPING and SHOPPING!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes..of coz i'l giv u my support. n i'm sure u can do it too! n i oso got support frm u rite? uhmm,so v 2gether gambade k!

Shermaine Gerrard said...

thx for d support.. of course i will support u too.. gambateh!! gambateh!! n gambateh!!!