Saturday, April 5, 2008

FRee and Relax

You Know what???
I felt so RELAX and FREE when I completed my last presentation of the sem last Thursday. I felt as if I'm already on the preparation of to grad. haha.. It is too early to say that because I have at least 2 years ++ to go.. I'm just in my second sem. I know what makes me feel that way. After 2 weeks of hell university life packed with 2 major presentations ( worth 30% all together), a journal due ( 40%, crazy!!! ), 2 extra credit for Zan's class but not doing one, a 20% quiz with only an essay and 10mcqs ( another crazy 1) and not forget the 2nd radio podcast. That is so carzy that I barely watch tv or even talk much with my family that 2 weeks period. But now everyhting is over.. I can now concentrate on the last assignment of the
sem----> Intercultural Terminology Journal ( worth 30% ). Now I just need to complete this and wait for my finals in 3 weeks time. Wow.. must start studying dy... Aim of getting A's this semester...
* But there is still something worrying me. My radio Pod casts.. Can't be read.. OH no!!! Hopefully Zan found the resolution for this...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nvm la..its ok. i'm sure he'l find a way rite. worse come to worst,juz burn again 4him lo. but i tink shud b ok ge la. uhmm,u work so hard lately.. now dat its over make sure u now hav enuf rest ah k? dun pressure so much wif ur studies. mus take care gar..dun1 u get sick ah,un? guai2 my dear...

Shermaine Gerrard said...

Thx so much for the support.. I think so oso la. Hopefully he reali can find a way to listen to it la..n u oso must gambateh ar k? support u too..