Sunday, April 20, 2008

New THEORY!!!

Today I found out a quite good theory from a pastor that gave talk today in my church.. The theory sounds like that: People will normally see things from the perspective of what lead his priorities in his heart. Which means whenever you place something in a high position in your heart, you will tend to think and see things from that point of view... Still don't get it??? Well, I have some examples here:

If I give a No.10 to you, what you will think of??

  • For a gambler, he/she will straight away think of buying 4D..
  • For a football fan, he/she will think of Ronaldinho or Michael Owen ( who jercy was no. 10 )
  • For a millionaire, he/she will think of if they have 10million what they will do with it.
  • But for a obedient Christian, he/she might probably think of 10 commandments and stuff related to bible ( God's word )

What you guys think?? Is that true?? It's kinda true for me la... It is a good way of testing on a person to know what he/she is thinking. hehe...

Between, today is my church Missionary Day. Had to listen to 2 talks that really speaks to me. I felt like I need to help this children that is so needy ( lack of education and food) and hunger for gospel at the same time. Planning to adopt another child soon. Looking for people to share with me...

No comments: