Friday, July 25, 2008

Updates...

So sorry for the lags.. Having trouble blogging recently. This week had been my travel week. I just back from Genting Highlands and last Sunday and Monday went to Malacca for some getaway. Tired but really enjoy it though. Went with people that I enjoy to be with so much and all the expenses was under budget. So that is a good thing to me also. Had been learning more about financial management recently. Now I realised that Money getting smaller and smaller. RM100 can be used for a lot of stuff but now that's not the case. Maybe just an outing or a nice top can simply eaten up it. Haih.. So I need to really use them nicely. I sounds like I'm already know how hard to earn living right?? But in fact I had not once working more than week time throughout my life so far. The longest in my history was a 5-day working experience. Haha.. Like that where to get $$?? That day i was talking with Sing Li about this. We had the same dream. Dreaming that one day, $$ can fell from the sky for us. Is that too early to dream that much??

Okla, I think that's all for now. Really tired. Will be uploading and blog more about the trips in my next post with pictures if everything goes well...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its ok dear. i noe ur having a hard time now,financially. but i'l stay by ur side, happy or hard times k. so v cutting down on our outing costs, nvm dat. it not the food nor the place v eat, wat matters most is the moments v spent being 2gether. n with dat..i'm ady happy. reali gar,k? so dun wori la dear,k? i promise dat v'l hav a great time 2gether, hehe =p