Thursday, September 4, 2008

42 days of drought

Me~ Genting Trip


Hi Everyone!!! 41 days since I last posted. Sorry everyone!! Hehe.. I can really see the dust on my blog. Lots of things happen past few weeks. Happy and difficult times. But i manage to got through with all the support from loved ones ( I mean ones not one ). Appreciate a lot ( you know who you are ) Okok.. My mission today:


1. Updates
2. To end the long drought
3. Just for the sake of blogging



Updates:

a. I've been to few trips during holiday but as I failed to keep my promise of uploading the pictures due to some technical problems but close friend of my mine can certainly go to my facebook to have a look at it right?? so won't be a problem.

b. This is my 3rd week of studying. And guess what, I took 5 subjects, How dare am I?? haha... Quite worried at 1st that I'm not able to cope with it but so far so good la. Apart from that, I have 2days off per week ( excluding weekends ). That's such a good thing but everything is 2-sided. I can have 2 days off but my classes are all back-to-back. Some even 8 hours straight. But it's ok, I know I can do it!! Gogogo Sher!!!

okoko.. The feel of blogging can come fast like wind and go even faster like tornado. So it's time to say Bye.. More regular post... ciaoz...

No comments: