Monday, September 15, 2008

HONEY!!!

Honey!! Recently my interest in this word grew so extremely that today all of a sudden, I went searching for quotes related to this word. Haha.. Funny har?? Well, that's me, if you would ask me why, and my answer will definitely be why not?? This is my blog ladies and gentleman. So I have the right, do I?? And I don't think I will be bind to all those famous Malaysia "special act" right by posting something so randomly like this. I believe not, no one will even interested in reading this. Ok, stop it Sher, no more talking nonsense.

"The Honey is sweet, but the Bee has a Sting" ( Ben Fraklin )
"If you have no Honey in your Pot, have some in your Mouth.” ( Ben Franklin )
"The Honey is sweet, but the Bee has a Sting.”( Benjamin Franklin )
"No bees, no honey. No work, no $$ "
and my favourite quote:
Life is the flower for which love is the honey. (Victor Hugo )
Been procrastinating quite a lot this semester doing all this stuff. I supposed to look for information for my 1st Media Management assignment that due this Thursday but see what am I doing?? It may sounds familiar to you, my regular readers. I bet I'd mentioned something like that quite a number of times, so sorry. Trying to improve but it's just can't help it. Kakakaka... ( New fake laugh by Shermaine Chan Suet Mann )
* Before I forgot, I'd to mention this. Today I watch a Singapore movie called $$ Not enough 2. It is really good. No regret going for it. But a little reminder to those who doesn't really good at controlling their tear glands, please remember to bring your TISSUES, it is to ensure no flood in the cinema, but really quite inspiring.

1 comment:

Shermaine Gerrard said...

hi there, I dun really get what u min. anyway, thx for ur dropping by..