Sunday, November 9, 2008

May you rest in peace..

Haih... Today Mal and I went to sis house to have some fun with the new mini zoo prepared by my Nephew the Great!! He almost turn the balcony into a pet shop. Seriously, I'm not joking. He had a snake, countless hamsters, 2 guinea pig, 2 bunny, 2 flying squirrel ( I guess that's d name of d creature ar ), used to have a chameleon, scorpion and don;t what sumore. I told you, I'm not an animal lover. I don't really into it or more specifically I scared of them. Almost all animal that you can name me. But today finally I dare to have some contact with the puffy bunny. She was so cute that I can't resist to take a few picture of her but it wasn't a good start. Few hours later, 1st time in my entire life I witnesses a death... I saw the bunny uncontrollably jumping around in the cage, fall down and not moving anymore. I was so shocked and stoned for quite a while. I felt so sad for her. I just playing with her moment ago but now she was not moving anymore. Haih.. None of us know what leads to it. ( A sudden death I can say ). But anyway, that's life... Luckily I'm not into pet. If not, I sure can't take it.

My fear towards it is....

Mal dare to play with the evil looking creature..

Mrs. Flying squirrel


Mr. Flying Squirrel

The puffy cute bunny

So cute... so sad..

May You Rest In Peace, Girl..





2 comments:

N|ck C said...

i guess the bunny just suicide after playing with u.. must be something you did....
cannot tahan u.. ^^

sad news btw.. take care

Shermaine Gerrard said...

haih... wher got wo??? i din reali touch it oso.. blerr.. BTW, thx for d visit. Take care too...