Friday, November 7, 2008

Inspirations

I feel like I've been inspired twice this few days. Words from a friend of mine that makes me undergoes self-evaluate process that I did not do for ages.. Or I forgotten that as a human being, we should always re-evaluate ourselves. Not that I really mind what people thinks about me but it is actually somehow reflects your impression in their mind. So must becareful with that too. Although felt a bit shocked but I know I should do something about it. Secondly is I hope to stop shopping online. Today I went to Sg. Wang with sis and mum. I've not been there for ages. I saw lots of cheap and nice clothes and some of them is exactly what I saw in blogs that I've been buried my mind and $$ with recently. But the only difference is it much more cheaper. Felt being cheated. So I will know how to do la.. GAmbateh!! Enough for now, need to Wake early 2molo. Yes!! I meant early...

No comments: