Friday, October 31, 2008

Another Post About Food- Sushi Zanmai

Mal is going back to Malacca 2molo. So we grab the opportunity to meeting each other today. At 1st our plan is to meet at Midv for lunch and also to help me a bit on my design assignment ( Stupid ONE ). So we walk around Gardens to see what choices available. And we decided to had a try on this Japanese Restaurant called Sushi Zanmai. We had once tried their sister shop, Pasta Zanmai. The food was good and the price is reasonable enough for a good environment like this.

Dear's Beef with rice


My Fav Salmon Don


First Take ( Dear gonna kill me for posting this pic )


The second and better take

In case some of you did not realised that recently I blog a lot on food. My blog will soon becoming a food blog rather than a shopping blog that I always wanted to. And to anyone who wanted to start up a shopping blog but lack of a enthusiastic partner, here I am coz I'm looking for one too..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but the portion is a little small though. big eaters like.. ahem* ahem* sure not enough eat de.. that why go for 2nd round. Love #21..yummy!! rasberry+choclate,2nd perfect combo..haha! n only suitable 4 people that's going to be 21 soon =p

Shermaine Gerrard said...

yalo, for u sure not full enough. 4 stomach rite?? hehe.. Yup, d deceiveful baskin robin 31. yup, oni for special people..