Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy 21st Bday Chin YAw

Last Sunday, we went Kepong Gasoline to celebrate Chin Yaw's 21st bday. He finally brought his long hidden Yin to show us. HAih.. After so long... Six of us are there including Yin coz the rest can't make it. Anyway, we did had fun. We had our dinner there, the food there okla but I dun really satisfy with the service there lo. Don't feel like writing here again bout it. Ok, now below is some of our picture that night.

Chin Yaw and Yin

I managed to have a slice of Ice-cream cake that day although I had mild cough



Camhoring a bit during the dinner ( With Sing Li )




Hiding behind him to look smaller but failed



HAppy 21st Bday Chin Yaw

Actually I should not blogging at this moment because I had plenty of assignment knocking my door. Design is the worst for me. Really stressed, it had been a nightmare for me for the past 2 months. Haih... Hope this sem end soon. I think I will becoming more addicted to shopping online. I know I should have self-control. I will try harder. No more a top per month would be my target. Gambateh!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yala2.. the reason u failed to look smaller is because i not big enough la.. blerrr!!

Shermaine Gerrard said...

nolo, it's not like that la.. It's bcos i'm too big. blerr...