Friday, October 24, 2008

Great Lunch

Mal And I came across this set lunch promotions by San Francisco Steakhouse. It looks extremely good. So we decided to have a try. We went to KLCC for the lunch and it started around 12pm, and we are there few minutes before the restaurant starts operating. HEHe.. We are too eager to have a try maybe.. LOL!! We had our little starter of their creamy tomato soup and the cute little round bun. The soup was good. I had my favourite grilled salmon with a type of sauce. I forgot what the sauce called though.. Not bad I can say but me, famous as Salmon Sashimi Mania, of course prefer the raw version of this cute little red meat fish.. He had his favourite fish and chips, although the main reason for him choosing this is bcos the portion is big. HEhe... We are their first customer of the day. So the environment is quite quiet and we had chance to cam whoring a bit. Overall, we had a good whole experience there... Might be going back..

Our delicious starter



His Fish & Chips



My Grilled Salmon with unknown sauce



We, the great taster and food critics...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the fish & chips....big portion???

Shermaine Gerrard said...

kinda la compare to the rest

Anonymous said...

what wo.. i choose fish & chips for the big portion is because i scare u didn't have enough to eat la.. c..so considerate for u.. blerrr!

Shermaine Gerrard said...

izzit?? okla, then jz pretend that it's for me la k?? haha...