Friday, October 10, 2008

Community support

I had promised myself to blog about this restaurant and I think I need to finish up my task now. Couple of weeks ago, Mal and I went to Genting Klang to look for late dinner. We wanted something light, so we started looking for cafe. I'm craving for Caesar salad for whatever reason and he wanted french toast, and I guess cafe is the best choice lo.
We walk and walk and walk and surprisingly we saw this board promoting this Feng Shui restaurant. It is so small that we won;t know there's a cafe on the 2nd floor if you passed by. Then, we found out that the menu was not bad, so we decided to give it a try. The place was not bad but is is very quiet. We only a table of students that only drink besides us. And the waiter there was an old man. He looked extremely pitiful with his warm and friendly smile. ( don't ask me why ) We started guessing is this shop belong to this old man, he invested so much in renovation but like no business only. So kesian.. Then, we started thinking of ways to help him as I'm a future marcomm expert, LOL!!
Till now the only thing that I can think of to help that pity old man is to blog here and the use of word of mouth ( Viral marketing ). hehe... ok, those who are reading this, go visit him la... And we had Caesar salad and sandwiches that night. It was surprisingly good and even it looks extremely good. The environment suitable for friends yumcha gathering and even a date... Go support la...

My Caesar Salad


His sandwich set


The comfortable environment


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we must go there the next time we yum cha 8-)

Anonymous said...

okok... but dun xpect so high ar.. not as good as normal cafe gar.. cos u noe d poor a pak la...