Saturday, January 3, 2009

His Sweet 21st....

Last post was about my birthday celebration. Now is his turn... Okla, i admit la, he is 12 days younger than me, but so what?? blerr... I also had a small surprise for him. Ask him to come to my house and we hide in the room lighting up the candles on the nice chocolate cake I baked him.. Yes!! This time i successfully bake a normal and most importantly edible cake... I asked Fai, Kar Hin, and mum to help me out for the surprised but it went out not so successful but I can see from his face that he is happy.. That is already sufficient, worth all my hard work and planning..




The birthday boy and the Great Planner



The great home-made cake

We went to OU for his birthday celebration. As usual, we hunt for food and cam whore around before they took off the Christmas Decorations. We tried out Zuup Bar.. The soup was special and we make the room like it's ours.. We cam whore and take picture all around the place, ignoring the presence of the rest... LOL



My Fish & Chips + Mediterranean Seafood Soup..



His Beef Pie + Lamb Stew Soup

Dear still not so good in posing..



Me with all the flowers..


Having Blueberry Waffles at Waffle World






Happy 21st Birthday my dear...
Now blog bit about reunion. 27th of December, 2008. La bodega, Pavillion. Around 20 of us came and it was a great success beside the hard-to-interpret menu... Below are some picture



The Group photo

We had our celebration together on that day..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eee... got some pic so geli d ~
~>"<~ can i take n show on church?
^~^

Anonymous said...

hehe.. thanks dear for all the effort on making my birthday a special one. hope celebrate the rest of my birthdays with u.. coz only u can make my bday complete. hehe.
now counting the days till i can finally see u. really missed u my dear.. everyday i hope to see u. but i'll wait till that happy day when we can finally be together. miss so much my dear..muackss!

Shermaine Gerrard said...

To Malcolm: gud that dear really happy on what i've did. i oso hope to celebrate every bday with dear oso k?? hehe.. i oso counting on the days.. i miss u too but vy fast ge la k?? so we guai2 wait for it lo. now u gambateh on ur studies1st k??

To anonymous: wher got wo?? Blerr..

Anonymous said...

no geli den is sweet la ?lolz~
den i can take go show in church?
^~^ kaka~
u noe who m i d la ^~^

Shermaine Gerrard said...

to anonymous: not sweet meh?? blerr.. of course i noe who r u la. those who will show pictures at church is oni u....