Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sweet 21st Birthday!!!

My 21st Birthday, I know some of you might be asking---> WTH?? It has been ages since my birthday but I'm really too bz to blog about this. So sorry for the late update.. Here, present to you the longest post with tonnes of pictures... Thx to those who directly and indirectly involved in my Bigday.. Ok, let me start... I had few celebrations with all my loved ones including family, dear, college mates, bros sis, church friends and etc....

1. Had birthday eve dinner with family. They allowed me to order and choose what I want. Thx so much... But I don't have pictures with me...

2. Dear had a surprise for me. He pakat with my family to accomplish his mission.. He bought many many different dessert and sweet stuff for me. All my favourites, from 3 different places.. Thx so much for the effort , dear. Like it so much.. Not to be forgotten the 4 little roses that he fold... So cute.. LOike it so much... Then we had our yum cha session after all the surprises, but there is actually another plan by him for me.. Asking all bro sis to wish me one by one when the clock ticks 12am--> my Birthday la... hehe.. thx for all the effort again.. SO happy.. On my birthday, we went to Sunway Pyramid for some cam whoring and food searching. We watched Bolt the cute dog there..

Those who helped in the surprises( mum&sis )

The food that dear bought me..

The person behind all this.... thx dear..

Those cute roses from dear...


The yum cha and roses modelling session. LOL!!!







We having fun the whole day there... went cam whoring around Sunway Pyramid..

Me, with the dessert..

3. Uni mates- Another surprise for me 2 days before my birthday.. At D'licious

Thx guys for the surprises ( Sara, Ja, Iz, Naim, Lesley and Elaine )

4. Bro sis celebration a.k.a reunion. Had a primary mates reunion on the 27th of December 2008 at La Bodega, Pavillion. another surprises throwed out. Thx everyone..

Picture credited to Mr. Sam

Thx everyone for all the pressies, celebrations, surprises, wishes and.... Muacks.. LOVE U GUYS!!! Appreciate it so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. uhmm,glad that dear enjoy the day specially dedicated to u.. v reali had a great time 2gether at Sunway Pyramid. and the suprise i cant do it alone. special thanks to ur sister and mun xin la. and glad u like the roses i made 4u. duno leh,quite sad to see the bouquette of roses slowly rotten away T.T so made u roses that will last forever just like our love. hehe. love u my dear..muacks!

Shermaine Gerrard said...

hehe.. thx for all that again dear. N i really like the roses, i owes c it when free.. so dear's effort, i can c 1. love u too my dear.. muacks..