Monday, February 2, 2009

My long long CNY post!!!

Ok, now is the time to blog a bit bout CNY. Erm.. My CNY is nothing exciting beside all the big Angpau that I got. Yay!! Now i have more $$ to shop... Blerr.. Erm.. Before CNY went for plenty of shopping spree and as a result I got myself 20++ items and 4 pair of shoes including sandals. I know some of you might be cursing me but I can;t help it. Hope that I can change a bit after CNY despite the truth that I am still a regular shopping blog viewer. Oh no!! But nvm, I'll start up mine soon and desperately wanted to start one. My CNY began to have a bit excitement when it becomes a fashion show to people around me. I almost wore 2 pair of new clothes everyday even till now. And when I look through my wardrobe, I still have plenty of new dresses that I haven't remove the price tag. But I know one day I can wear all of them. Just wait for your turn k??


Like dear in this kind of outfit.. ( Went shopping with dear )


CNY eve- Had dinner with families at Yulek

1st day of CNY morning

Spending lots of time playing with my nephew, Jason.

1st and 2ND day of CNY spend lots of time with family where 1st day is for brother and 2ND day is with sister. Get to talk and play along with all my nephew, nieces and siblings. Pretty contended though. My free time is all occupied by waiting for dear to come back from Malacca. He finally back on the the 3rd day nite. On the 4th and 5th day we decided to go somewhere but due to some technical problem, we end up in Semenyih. Although not really an exciting place to go during CNY but it end up awesome. We had so much fun together and we went to Balakong Jusco where it is my 1st visit. We shop for gift for family visit and Cheng Han's Present. (Psst.. Dun think he will read this ) Then we spend lots of time utilising his uni's facilities. We had the great soccer and pool game where obviously I'm the winner of all time. Wakakakak... Below are some the pictures to witness.

Our lunch.. It was good

Camwhore as usual

I loike the flash effect on mirror


Dear acting cool




With?? or Without??


Our nice watches

The Not-So-Good Pool Player

The Great And Skillful One

Had a great time together

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ching lui piu somemore...gawd!

and the facilities are for use even during holidays...very good~

what's the name of your lunch? looks weird...

and do you think we should go yumcha this friday night at the place where you blogged about earlier? (the one in Prima Setapak and a sad,old uncle served u)

Shermaine Gerrard said...

Haha.. Nice anot leh d watch??
Of course la, he pay so much for the fees, of course must fully utilised it. if not very waste 1. Erm.. mine is unagi+egg something. But it is really nice. anything la,but the place nothing much 1 la. i oso can;t really rmb where's dat plc dy but Mal noe la. up to u guys la. i'm ok wif anything

Anonymous said...

hehe.. uhmm,glad that dear had a great time. and me too,so happy. yup,it doesn't matter where we go. just as long as we have each other,it'll sure be great right? wei,u didn't post the video!? then,we'll let every1 see who's the great one la. bleerrrr! didn't want my holiday to end la.. now have to come back semenyih and can't be with u T.T but i'll guai2 n so will dear k. really miss u my dear..muackss!

Shermaine Gerrard said...

hehe..true2.. Place doesn't mattter but who we are with is d most important element to build up a happy moment. HEhe.. Guai2 la dear, very fast u'll b comin bck then after dis sem is ur long long 4 months break dy. Then, we can together lo k?? now we wait for it k?? take care dear. miss u tooo...

Anonymous said...

aiyo the two of u cannot talk about these in SMS or phone de meh? wanna make everybody else 'ta lang zhan'?
kekeke!

suggest 1 comfortable yumcha place la since u always go yumcha...hehehe XD

Shermaine Gerrard said...

haha.. LOL at soo chin.
Wher got wo?? Mal say u jealous wo.. Haha... Faster go fInd urself sum1 la. What makes u think i owes go yum cha 1 leh?? I very guai 1. Everyday stay at home study oni. Blerr.. Mayb d plc dat sing li suggested la.

Anonymous said...

haha.. sometimes its nice to display our love publicly.. hehe.. lalala..