Friday, February 27, 2009

1 whole hectic week

Yo, I just realised I really lack of updates... last post was 2 weeks ago. Ok, today suddenly feel like doing something to it but I don't know what to blog about. Maybe to roughly mentioned what I've done throughout this whole week. Mon I had my PR quiz which I think is??? ( speechless I would say- define yourself). Tuesday I had my PR report due which I think should be ok... Wednesday whole day occupied with the so called blood donation drive which really drive us crazy. Really tired that day but I did make quite a number of new friends. I guess worth it lo... The event was quite successful beside all those inorganised planning of the event ( don't feel like talking about it already, anyway it's ady over ) Next in the list is the advertising take home test which I don't really understand but felt thankful when I know almost all my classmates felt the same. ok!!!! Last but not least, our main dish of the week, anthro 8 chapters quiz which is quite torturing especially after the hectic time throughout the week. Now, finally everything is done. But guess what, after all done--> I don't know what else to do. Just waiting for pictures la, Mr. J, c'me on. Ceps la...

No comments: