Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blood Donation and Inspirations

Today a friend of mine gave me an inspiring yet silly thought. " Your blog is all about you". I was like of course, this is my blog! of course it's all about me and what surrounds me la. This is the silly part but at the same time it actually give me another point of view. Actually the way you usually view as correct doesn't always work the same for other people. You always blog about your own in your blog doesn't mean that everyone is doing the same thing. Some might love to blog on other people and perhaps just someting he/she came across?? Silly? yet Inspiring..... hehe.. Below are some pictures of MINE in the blood donation campaign. There are more but lazy to put also la..

I do work 1 ok?

Camwhoring around with Jeremy's camera ( B&W )

Note the loonngg leg...



One of the photographer, Riz




Showing off with our Bloody name tag


We are all in Bloody red..

It's the dumb Shermaine CHAN

*pictures credit to Mr. J and Riz


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi


I know I am onto something good, now I can use http://www.BuySellDirect.net FREE to sell and make extra money.


Do your self a favorite buy introducing http://www.BuySellDirect.net FREE service to all my friends and family?