Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Self-Reflection

Attitude and how you view yourself really affected by how people view you? Socially constructed I would say. I think it's partially true. It much depends on how the relationship of the viewer and the context you are in. Some might say I'm noisy but in a different context I'm considered a quiet person to someone. No matter how, I realised something about myself.
  • I can be very talkative that you feel like asking me to shut up when I'm around people who I am comfortable with but in a totally opposite manner if I'm full of uncertainty.
  • I'm not really good in socializing or to be more precise I'm just not that kind of person. I don't really like socializing when I don't feel like but sometimes I'm quite amazed of how a few close friend of mine can really socialize ( I guess that's me )
  • I can communicate better with guys rather than girls, don't ask me why but that is what I've observed. It can also be proved by the number of male close friends I have are so outnumbered female close friends. Some of my male friends tend to say they don't really treat me as a girl ( a brother? ) But it doesn't really matter for true friends. Some might think I'm extremely reliable ( according to most of my close friends ) but yesterday I found out a rather unusual case where a friend of mine don't really think I am ( but maybe because we are still not consider as close friends ). kinda shocking to me but we need to accept the fact that everyone has their own perception about something. You can't control what they perceive as correct and wrong. I guess that's the interesting part of life

Ok, those who are reading might suddenly think I so emo but in fact, I'm not. Just suddenly think of this and feel like writing it down. Ok, we move to other better things. Haha.. You guys should give me a clap of hands. I've just finish reading six chapters of SRM in 5 hours+ time. Wow... Friday is the test, so I hope I can finish it by today lo... Cheer everyone!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are very geng. can read so many chapters in few hours. me ar...1 chapter also take many days...coz when i start reading, i tend to become sleepy. sigh!!! angry with myself also sometimes.

anyway, good luck and all the best with your test and everything that's going on in your life 8-)

Shermaine Gerrard said...

To Soo CHin: haha.. i jz read and read non-stop. Jz wanna finish it asap. Thx for the wishes sis..