Friday, May 22, 2009

Another Chance

Some of you might know that I've been troubled by some personal problems of mine. I've been using quite some time to figure out the solution or what should I do. But at the same time, I did not know that I'm not the only person having this problem. Some might get cheated by my 'always cheerful look', thinking that I'm those alien that won't have any problems but I can tell you guys that you are all wrong. I might look happy but you wouldn't know the truth behind it. You wouldn't know how I feel or what inside my mind when I'm all alone.

Another thing is you all might think that I'm those whatever and nvm kinda person, so you all can use all kind of bully tactics and techniques on me but I should announce that I'm also a human being with flesh and blood which has feelings and emotions. I would be angry and get offended too. Never mind on that because I always had this thinking of no matter what people did to me, it wouldn't matter because My father in the heaven will know it and He knows how I feel. Okla, back to my problem, after few hours of talk, we had decided to give ourselves another chance. So hope this decision are the right one and we can get through this together. Let us put this into the hands of God because I believe the Almighty Ones will be guiding me all the way through.

No comments: