Tuesday, May 5, 2009

In the middle of haze

Erm.. You must be wondering how's my life during holiday.. I would say it is still the same in the sense that I still busy and had no time. After exam, I had continuous outing and trips till today only had the "real time" to blog. I keep spending money as usual ( Surprisingly, less online shopping ) Seriously, now the thing that I should get first is a wardrobe. I can sense that my current one is gonna burst into pieces anytime. Recently, I also had lots of planning to do, plan for a farewell party, a missionary trip for fellowship, future and much more pieces of stuff that requires hard and deep thinking. Something that might change my life and crucial for me not to avoid but to face it. I know it is not easy but I'm glad that I'm not alone but with people that always there to support and most importantly my God that is my ultimate help. Now in the middle of my holiday, I hope that this 3 weeks holiday will be very productive and content. Shall evaluate my performance towards the end of the break. Hope won't be dissapointed.
Gambateh dear and all the best for your exam. I know you can do it. Take good care of yourself too.. Miss you

No comments: