Friday, April 17, 2009

Advertising Group Project- Tourism Malaysia




A video that we have produced for our HBA312, Advertising class.

It is really a good and funny video I would say. Din expect Will I Am to act in such a way. I've watched it more than 10 times ( uncountable ), I will still laugh. So i think it is good for me to share it with all of you. It is actually an advertisement that we've produce to help Tourism Malaysia to urge, persuade people to travel domestically. Below is a follow up print ad that we've come out with.





It is indeed another good advertisement that plays with humour.( Note Will's facial expressions and the RM50 note in his pocket in every picture )

It aims to let people know that even with RM50, you van still travel locally by going to historical monuments, shopping, famous sky crappers ( KLCC ), Zoo and the beach. Overall, I heard that our presentation is quite good and hopefully we can get higher grades because of this.

The video credited to Will I Am and the poster to Sara Liyana who always so good in Photoshop.

No comments: