Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Craziness of HELP

I was lack of updates recently. The reason is simple and straight forward. I'm so busy and it is as if 24 hours is not enough for me at all. " I feel like dying ( not literally ) when looking at the workload for the remaining of the sem" . This is my PM in Facebook as some might have seen. I really mean it. Whenever I think of it, I felt so burdened and it is torturing to some extent. Some of you might can't imagine how bad it is. Ok, let me list down for you and as a reminder to myself of not wasting anymore time:
This Friday- Anthropology Quiz ( which is 8 big Chapters )
SRM Group Research Project ( can kill you )

Next Tue- 2 PR individual case studies ( which I haven't being introduced to the question yet )
Advertising Quiz ( Which worth 10% )

Thur- Anthropology Group Research Project Presentation ( wow... )

Fri- SRM Quiz ( another 8-9 chapters )
Anthropology Group Project Paper Due ( haven't really started )
SRM Individual Presentation ( This can seriously makes everyone nervous like hell )

Following Thur - Advertising Group Presentations ( This will be the last assignment of the sem )

And the lists continue with four papers for finals. Isn't that crazy? Well, speechless dy...

No comments: