Thursday, April 16, 2009

M.E.S. Closet Batch 2

I have just realised that I've never blog about the shopping blog that I've started with my 2 sisters. It is called M.E.S. Closet. ( M is Mindy, E for Elaine and S is Shermaine ). It was going bit slow but was getting better. I guess we just need to be patient and it was just a starting. We have just updated with the 2nd batch. So below are some of the pictures.



We are selling necklace this time ( They are just so pretty )- long version
RM20 each

This is the short version. ( so nice right? ) I feel like keeping all for myself.

RM15 each only..

Colourful shorts that everyone needs


More and more dress and skirt. ( Some are from HK )



And a little gratitude to those who support us. For those who spend RM100 and above, you are entitled to get this pair of couple key chain worth RM19 for free. Isn't it too good to believe?
So come and support us, our 1st batch are still available.

No comments: