Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Kok & Yue Xing's Wedding (6/6)

I know it's already almost a month from the wedding but I j just gt it these few days. Won't be saying much but as usual the pictures below will do all the talking for me, telling you how happy and sweet are they. Enjoy..


Morning Church Wedding Ceremonies

My cute nephew, Kar Hin

With the Groom, Kok
With yue xing, she looks gorgeous that day

Sri Rampai Grace Church

The Bridge Volunteers ( Blur Picture )

More Pictures:

Fion, Michelle, me and Qing Yi


Me and my nephews..

Outside the church with the cute kids

Pictures at night:



The lucky table

The Table of the volunteers



They really looked so happy that night
There suppose to be more pictures but these are those that in my hand. Am waiting for the rest. But really happy for them. Hope the best for them. Sweet wedding life living together and always have God's involvement in their life..

No comments: