Tuesday, July 14, 2009

THe Preview of Food Review

Dear just passed me his thumb drive which full of pictures. I know I have a lot to catch up. So, next post will be full of food. It was kinda like food review. Went so many places and most of it are occupied with food. Yes, I mean the tempting yet sinful FOOD. A necessity for us but sometimes it can be a disaster if we did not take it healthily. OMG, I sounded so much like those Anorexia ppl but I can surely tell you I'm not. So stay tune for the post full of the angel and devil side of FOOD...

BTW, I'm having my 6 weeks holiday now and today is the official 1st day of it. I'm still doing fine at home but seriously broke. Don't ask me why and don't ever make silly guessing that I spent all my $$ on shopping. NO, I did not buy a single top also this month ( Such a big achievement and I'm proud of it ). HEHE.. But it's already half way through the month. I know I manage to go through this... Yes!!

No comments: