Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Disaster

Today my first day of class. I'm officially a 3rd year student. The time flies so quickly. A 5 days of class is already quite torturing to me but it is actually a 5days of 8am class. Gosh.. I need to wake up in the dark everyday. Oh no.. It is yet to come to the worst part, 3/5 days of the week, I'm having only a class which means only 8am to 10am or sometimes 8.30am till 10am. Don't you think this kind of system just too time and $$ wasting? What to do? I just realized something, I keep repeating the same grudge every beginning of the semester. It's all HELP's fault.. Blerr.. Nvm, I'm soon leaving this place.. Am I too early for that? hehe..

BTW, I'm happy because I did not fail my PR method. The nightmare last sem.. I even not getting a C but B-. That's fair enough because I almost gave up on this subject but by the end, I tried my best to study... And to clarify, I had that thinking not because of the subject but of the LECTURER that I really can't find anything that I can agree with her on.. Sorry and Thanks, BYE.. Hopefully that is the first try and the LAST one..

And I'm worry now, coz my throat keep itching the whole day ( cough? ), and I had sinus this morning ( flu? ) and I feel bit2 tired.. Please, that stupid disastrous virus to go far far away from me and people around me. No, no.. No room for you.. Hope this won't affect the Thailand missionary trip

2 comments:

soo chin said...

classes till 10am...meaning you will have the whole day ahead to do other things wo...not good ar?
i always like tues and thurs coz 8-12pm only. then go out kaikai. :)
however, it's tiring too wake up so early sometimes.

Shermaine Gerrard said...

Yalo, although there's lots of time after class but I rather stokced up into a day and have a day off..