Monday, August 17, 2009

Little bit of everything

H1N1 had been a hot topic recently. You can see the news of it everywhere from mainstream media to little brochure distributed at train station. I started to feel the impact and danger of it. I can see some people wearing mask and washing hands much more often than usual. The threat of it was forcing us to do something. I really hope this stupid disease can get buried by the strong determination of human beings. We won't be shoot down by this small little threat right,people?


Another thing that I realised is this is actually the month of independence. It is so low profile this year that I almost forget about it. Maybe it is also because of the unstable political status, the disease and also not to forget the disaster at Taiwan. Pity people around the world need to adapt themselves a lot these few years. SARS, 911, 912, recessions, Taiwan disaster, H1N1, Tsunami, SzeChuan Earthquake, on-going civil war, and many unstable political problems. But this also initiates that God's coming is getting nearer.


Actually I already bumped myself at home for more than a month time. You might say i did nothing, wasting time. But when I think deep into my thought, I realised I've actually done lots of small2 little things, and I'm thankful for what I have. BTW, dear is now in Aussie having his holiday. I've told him that he need to quarantine himself after back from there next week. Is that cruel? But it is to make my family and other people not to worry. Apart of being caring to both of us, we need to take care of the feeling and safety of others. Hope dear will be OK la..



Last but not least, another week till my class starts. OMG, I tell you my time table sucks again. What to do, that is our beloved HELP. haih.. And for those who still confuse about my blog skin, I'm so sorry. I'm just too lazy to do anything about it. haha.. Yup, slap me for my lazinesss but I might just continue being myself...

No comments: