Monday, February 22, 2010

When a kid turn into a young adult

Cny used to mean a lot to me... I would say it is getting weaker by years. I mean I always can't wait for CNY as a kid. But now I would only look forward to it's angpau receiving and family reunion time. The rest like getting new clothes, having gotong-royong, eating festive food- most of it can already be done at times other than CNY. THe days where we used to go from houses to houses to collect angpau and to play fire crackers with friends has totally out of sight. Far from what can be done now. Maybe as age climbing up the stairs, changes can be ignored. We need to accept and forcefully conform to it. From the more positive view, we can try to adapt and make slight changes into what we can do now... Haha... Don't be so negative. CNY is meant to mean something important anyway. Just depend on how we view and interpret it. So people, appreciate it and bear in mind that we won't really have a lot CNY to go. Treasure each and every one of it with a cheer and hope..... Have a blessed CNY everyone..

* Shall blog about my CNY photos soon...

No comments: