Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Broga Hill Expenditure


Please look at the pictures below... You might be wondering where is these places are? Europe? US? Russia? Nope, Nope, you all are wrong. These pictures are taken from no other than our beloved Malaysia. To be more precise, Broga Hill, Semenyih. It is beyond expectations that it appears to be so beautiful viewing in screen. Below are some of the beautiful scenery we managed to caught during the Broga Hill Expenditure.
















I went there with dear and a bunch of his funny yet friendly house mates. So Sorry for delaying the whole trip due to my lack of stamina that morning. Anyway, we still do have fun and camwhore as usual.... Enjoy our craziness and youthful...



The spotlight of the day....



House no #9, funny pose



The girls...


A not so clear group Picture

But of course not all group picture only. Dear and me will also take lots nice nice picture as remembrance...



I like this picture a lot..


If you guys noticed, dear is the shadow




ANother one..




We do camwhore in room too..




Taking picture with Mickey, Minnie and all our new members..



Had a great time there...

Thanks to dear for inviting and the lovely housemates that always there to welcome me... hehe.. I shall be back. So do stay tuned...


So cute..

3 comments:

malcolm said...

hehe.. uhmm.. glad dear enjoy this activity. and after that also we all watch "Woohoo". i was kinda impress with local production. so dear must come again lo k.. and we play your favourite MAHJONG k, queen of mahjong. hehe.. miss my dear very much also now.. take good care my dear.. see you on sun. long time haven't eat with ur family also.. hehe. miss ya n luv ya vyvy much too..muacksss!!!

Shermaine Gerrard said...

haha.. of course i enjoyed it. Spending quality time with dear and friends. Yup, it was surprisingly good. I should now change my view on locl productions.. What my favourite? I jz teman u all play k? Uhmm.. I miss my dear so much too.. Now another 3 days more to go... Guai2 wait for it lo... Dear also need to take good care of urself. Ok, we go eat2 2gether lo.. Miss ya and love ya so much too.. muacks..

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.