Sunday, January 31, 2010

Food Makes us feel Guilty

Had an awesome shabu shabu buffet at Puchong.. Not too bad la the food there. Kinda new experience. Extremely full man.. It's long since I ate so much food. Stuffing so much food into my stomach makes the level of guiltiness raises up to the max....

Yesterday was a very complex day. I had so much feelings.. Extreme happy, sad, angry, in love and etc... All in one day. Felt like there's a stock market graph inside me. Mixture of feelings. I finally found out and get to face a thing that I've been avoiding all this while or to be more accurate something that we are avoiding. Thanks to his housemate to reveal it accidentally. Don't really know should I thanks them or not. Contradict... I felt like he didn't make any wrong decisions but at the same time I'm in an extreme anger conditions. Why girls so self contradict ar? I know and understand this is something good for him, but at the same time I don't hope him to go but how? Only4 months only, and I know I can go through it because of the FAITH.. And I shall be stronger after overcoming all these.....

2 comments:

malcolm said...

mm.. glad u understand my decision. to be honest dear, u handle this matter better than i expected. so dear's much stronger than u think u are k. and i know we can get through this together k. cause we have each other k. muackss! muackss! and dear can set many2 rules also la,i don't mind 1 la. as long as dear won't feel sad, then i'm ok with it already k. i love u so much and miss u too..muackss!

Shermaine Gerrard said...

Uhmm.. I will try my best to be strong k dear? For us.. and I also that I can be the motivations behind that can give u support and encouragement that dear need... But I will still go on with the rules gar and my expectations very high on that so be prepared.. And when I'm sad, I will surely tell dear and fan2 dear... so dun worry k? Love u and miss u too dear.. muackss..