Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Contradictory

Had a great time shopping. It's been long since I really do shopping without restricting myself. That feeling is like letting go a long captured bird... Fly it goes... Thx Sing Li for the company. Had a great time and some girly talk. And realized girls actually have very similar thinking about guys or it's just us because we grew up in very similar environment. And from the conversation, I feel glad that I'm not the only one that care about that. Girls are sensitive and contradict. Knowing that it will hurts but we still dig a hole for ourselves to fall into it. But I tell you, guys is even worse. Telling us to take care and don't want us to diet, loving how we are but actually you guys to care a lot. Appearance is a major factor when you choose your partner. Think hard, it is embedded in your inner self. So do face the reality. Another thing that I think the world should be concerning is the gender biases that are spreading all around the world. Why there are privileges that only guys enjoy? That is so unfair... I'm so sorry if I offense anyone. It is just some personal opinions and thoughts I suddenly came across. I wanted to promise myself not to do that again.. That will only hurt myself and I'm shouldn't be that silly to be heart aching because of this...

2 comments:

malcolm said...

Dear.. remember dear's new year resolution? let the past remain being past. no good will come from it right? be strong..and remember that you'll always have the privilege on me being by your side and i care for you very much also k.. promise you'll be guai2 and cannot naughty gar. muackss! muackss!

Shermaine Gerrard said...

uhmm.. I'll rmb owes.. so dear don't worry k? and thx for the care and concern so much.. thx my dear... muacks... now waiting for this sat for the happy2 moment..