Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Yari....

I finally got my new phone.. Let us welcome Sony Ericsson Yari. She's red and black slide phone. 5 Mega pixel camera phone which is very useful for me for the obvious reason, I do not own a camera... The camera was surprisingly good with smile shutter and face detection. That was something amazing for a normal camera phone. Haha.. Finally I can use a new phone after losing mine in HELP last October. I can return the phone to my mum now... Yay... Hope the curse of losing phone doesn't follows me anymore. I promise myself to use it for at least 1 full year... pls...All the snatch thieves, pls go away... And ya, I'm now quite confirm with my time table. 4 days of class with 6 subjects. Oh crap, this is something not a normal homosapiens will do. But I would like to challenge the impossible and make it possible. Another thing is I seriously need a partime intern job. Anyone can offer me one? I will really appreciate it....

No comments: