Friday, January 8, 2010

Holiday Part 1

As promised, this is a post about my holiday. Too much to say about it. So I'll try to make it simple to the max to ease the burden of readers or just to hide my laziness.. Let us make it one by one...

1. Thailand Missionary Trip

Date: 19th till 25th of Nov 2009

Venue: Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand

Details: Priceless and Memorable Experience


Camwhore at the truck


A group picture


Taking Picture with the students there

They are so kind by performing to welcome us


Another group picture with our Bright Orange Uniform

2. My Birthday Celebrations...
Date: 11th till 13th of Dec 2009
Venue: Sentul, Times Square, Old Town, Bukit Tinggi
Details: Had a great time with my dear family, dearly dear2, lovable friends... Thx for everything.Really enjoy it a lot...


Having Birthday dinner with the family

Us at Times Square


Having lunch at Bukit Tinggi


A huge Bear


Us at the wishing well.. The environment was so romantic at night



I like the greenery of the picture


The adorable cake that dear make me..Yummy

3. Hong Kong Trip

Date: 15th till 19th of Dec 2009

Venue: Hong Kong

Details: The weather there is freaking cold and the people there is to busy to stop


At the Bruce Lee statue


In front of Ocean Park ( Note the tour guide behind me )


In Disneyland


Another group picture


Me at HK Airport


Eugene and me at the restaurant for Dim Sum

To be continued.....

No comments: