Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happening

Last week was really a very happy and busy week. Lots of outing, gathering and event took place. So this might be a long post. So do bear with my long winded writing style ya.. Will start with last Thursday. Had a short secondary schoolmates gathering taken place at Chatz Room, Rampai Business Centre. It's a simple yet enjoying yumcha session and I managed to introduce the famous Monopoly Deal to them and I'm glad they enjoyed it so much.

Wai Ling, Me, May Lee and Siew Tien

Change wai ling with Soo Chin



Group Picture without Soo Chin..

Next is the happiest day for Macy and Kelvin.. Their wedding. The ceremony was so touched. I wonder will I cry too when it's my day.. Haha.. They looked so happy and Macy is extremely beautiful and gorgeous. I am really happy for them. Actually I can be considered a witness of their marriage. From how they know each other, friends, getting together and now walking towards marriage life, indirectly I am there with them. haha... Hope their marriage is always poured with blessings from God. I only have few pictures of the wedding ceremony and dinner, so I decided to upload it together once I got them all.. So, be patient people....


Next, we had a small outing with the fellowship group. We went to Fun Taipei for bubble tea and then surprisingly followed by a Museum visit. That was really funny because we went there for the coffin exhibition. You might be shocked when you hear this. But it is true, we saw lots of different burying method from prehistory mankind till the latest religious ceremony. I think this will easier accepted by Christians where we have not much taboo or pantang about this. Below are some pictures but bear with the unpleasant background...


On front of the Exibition


We paid RM3 to take picture so we took like almost everything..


Group Picture



Am I scary?

Or he is scarier?

Then we had farewell for Tomy and Han. Shouldn't say it is farewell la coz they will back in a month or two more.. haha... I guess we are just finding excuses to have more outing and fun. At first thought of having simple lunch but end up at Neway.. hehe.. Let the picture do the talking..


Me camwhoring..

Shermaine and Han

Group Picture..

VB and I

Tomy and I

Failed camwhoring with stuffing 4 persons inside the camera phone..

No comments: