Friday, June 4, 2010

Back and it continues...

Just back from a great trip with HIM to our usual place, Malacca. We had a two days one night non-stop eating marathon ( not to forget it is also our 3rd Anni Trip, time flies... ) And the marathon will continues till next Tuesday because we still have wedding and a fishing trip in a row. But also start count down the days that he is leaving for US. For freaking 5 months.. Really can't imagine how the days will be. But Will be stronger and waiting you to be back. But please don't forget those promises... Shall update with pictures very soon...

2 comments:

malcolm said...

Uhmm.. We did have a great time this few weeks,so packed with activities and trips. And we're going for our 3rd anni dinner tonight too. Hope dear will enjoy it too. And of course i'll keep my promises when i'm there. I can imagine how much I'll miss you too by then. Even now I also miss you very very much my dear. But I know we can get through this and I'll be there when dear need me too k. Love you very much my dear..Muackss!

Shermaine Gerrard said...

Yup, we ad great time 2gther my dear..we did so much thing 2gther for that short 3 weeks time.. almost everyday we are 2gether I truly enjoy that.. thx for all the effort and time spent on me dear.. appreciate it so much and I'm missing u so much already... muacks...