Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fortnight..

It's been 2 weeks since dear left. Still remember that time at airport, I am so glad that his friend were there to at least give me some comfort. And I did not cry at all.. Looking at him leaving and disappearing from my sight for a total of 5 months, 151days. That is not an easy task. This 2 weeks was like forever.. And after so long of waiting and adapting to days without him, I realize that my adaptation indeed very bad and slow. I still feel the pain and loneliness despite the loads and tonnes of activities I make myself involved in. I miss you so much my dear. Now left with 139days to go and I hope the day will come very very soon..


Dear, take good care of yourself k?

With dear and his family

Thanks to this bunch of friends for coming..


With the 1st pair of sweet couple


The 2nd pair


Love you so much too my dear..


Dear, rmb to take care and will be waiting for u here

* dear, rmb the new promise that u said that day... But till now i did not see the changes yet.. 2 days pass dy...

No comments: