Wednesday, June 16, 2010

He left..

I know I am away for some time because I spent all my time with dear.. We did so much things together and we truly enjoy it.. But this leads to another thing which we are more and more mm seh tak of each other. He left yesterday and I wouldn't care so much but to send him off... surprisingly I am stronger than I thought... I thought I will cry non stop like a baby in pain, but no single tears drop from my eyes and dear seems like having a harder time.. But this might also due to the amount of tears I've been dropping b4 that crucial day. I gain more strength from God after a god and thorough prayer. Thanks to his bunch of friends too for appearing in the airport and this might also contribute to my strongness, thanks Kermin, Evon, Chin Yaw, Fatt and Ah Yee... I am still now trying hard to adapt to the days without dear's morning and night wishes and all those naughty ideas from dear, but I know I am not trying alone.. Dear, we try our best together k? and do remember to take good care of yourself and rmb our promises... Miss u so much already... Muacks..
Will update with the pictures soon....

2 comments:

malcolm said...

uhmm.. of course my dear is not alone k. i'm always there supporting in every way i can k. dear also must gambade and don't give up so easy k. i know it may be hard for my dear, so that's why i'm trying my best also k. we gambade and jia you2 2gether k. cause we both love and need each other right? miss you very very much my dear. take good care. i'm always here supporting dear k. muacks! muakcss!

Shermaine Gerrard said...

dear: yup dear, i know i'm not alone.. i will be here supporting my dear too.. dear oso must jia you and gambade owes.. dear oso must be havin a hard time.. we support each other lo.. u r right dear, dis is bcoz we love and need each other so much.. dear oso need to take good care ar.. the weather is cold so dear must cover more k? muacks.. miss u and love u my dear