Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The starting and ending of 8th...

Is that the end already? 8th is the starting point and also the ending one? Honestly I miss him... So many flash back of the moment we had together. But what to do, I gave opportunity but he did not really say anything wanting to get back into the relationship. Although the IDD time finishes, he can still come on9. But he did not.. So he is not really so wanted to rescue our r'ship also. So, I guess that's it la.. From now on, I have to get used of removing one person out of my life and start treating all his things as normal. Start tidying up the feeling, the explanation to everyone and everything relates to this 3 years.. So many and it is getting so heavy to do all this because I still love him..

2 comments:

malcolm said...

It is not like that dear. I didn't online immediately is because i was too shocked of it. And i also wanted to know where did i go wrong and how did all this happened. i don't know how come i can neglect dear so much. But within this two months of probation period, i'll try my very best. i wanna save our relationship and i don't wanna lose my dear too. we'll see how it goes k. take care my dear and love and miss you always..muacks!

Shermaine Gerrard said...

uhmm.. How do i know.. If really gan jeong won't drag so long.. what if i din go on9 dy after waited so long? but i shall see what dear will do in this 2months time.. shall see shall see.. u take care too la..