Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bad Mooncake Festival..

What a Mooncake Festival.. A very lonely and boring one.. Looking at the playground every1 is there playing candles and tanglong which seems to familiar to me but there's no more chance for me to play.. A festive season that is suppose to be reunion season and also a day that we spend with the loved ones but I am alone at home looking at the laptop screen. I think dear sure 4gotten about this but I guess he also not so sure about this special day where he did not even celebrate it.. Besides the lonely feeling, there's so many bad news that I got, makes me having a mix feeling the whole night. Hopefully everything will goes well and I really don't want this kind of Mooncake festival anymore.. I don't care.. I shall do something next year..

2 comments:

chocotheclown said...

mine is worst if compared to urs...
nothing in college but lots n lots of paperwork....=='''
yah...no love one n no home for me...
next year still d same thing...cham boh...urs considered ok liao...=)

Shermaine Gerrard said...

haha... okokla.. looking at ppl outside playing so happily, and i am alone at home.. so will feel bit lonely lo..