Sunday, October 3, 2010

Man that don't deserve a job...

I know it's been long since I crap here.. Yesterday is a day where I learn the cruelty of reality. Working life really let me learn a lot. I have never met such a person but it also makes me realized how a person's exterior appearance really did make great effect. I always thought that if I do what that is suppose correctly and nicely, then I can succeed but actually it is really far more complicated than what I naively thought. I could say this person makes me doubt about my thinking and ability but after a few chats with friends, I really think that is his problem. Totally someone that shouldn't be given a proper job. Wasting salary and the vacancy. Should have just let other more capable person to get the job. Bler.. I know I shouldn't be hating him but I just can't help myself. Maybe now I dun hate him but definitely not a sense of liking him.. blerr.. Stop humiliating me with money and believe me, it is your lost not choosing me.... Don't regret!!!!!!

No comments: