Friday, October 29, 2010

Emptiness is killing..

Why do I feel so empty inside suddenly. I should be sleeping at this time but I am here wandering around. I don't know why this feeling suddenly came attacking me in the middle of the night. I guess this is a signal that I am getting further and further from HIM. So sorry, I have been wandering and loitering that now I don't really know how to find my way back. Or am I feeling too insecure with things surrounding me? I couldn't give an answer to all my questions arousing..

Another 17days and he will be back to my side. But am I really sure with that? Physically coming back but what about mentally? Is everything will back to normal after he back? Is that all? His heart will return to what it was? I really couldn't predict the future nor does he. But I think I should put more time on thinking whether we should continue this or not.. I don't want things just keep repeating and the cycles never stop..

Emptiness really kills.. Scary..