Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The candy of the day...

@ Boyfriends who actually treat their girlfriends like princesses :)

@ A guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and just listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep...wait for the boy who kisses your cheek to show he cares.

@ Girl; how much do you love me? Boy; look up at the sky. Girl: don't change the subject! Boy: just do it! Girl, okay what am I doing? Boy: count how many stars there are? Girl: impossibe. Boy: and so is explaining my love for you♥

@ Girl: How much do you like me? Boy: Looks at grass. Girl: Hello? Boy: Can you count how many pieces of grass are on the ground? Girl: IMpossible. Boy: Excactly. Thats how hard it is for me to explain my love to you.

@ Boys who send good morning beautiful to their girl; holds her hand infront of their friends; sits down and talks to you when you have a problem; and making sure that each minute he tells you you're the best thing that's ever happend to him! ♥

@ Oh Im sorry, I thought I actually meant something to you... Silly me. on We ♥.

No comments: