Sunday, January 23, 2011

Am sick again physically and mentally..

Just back from Genting Highland with dear, Dang, Soo Chin and Amos. Still remember how 11 of us went there and had a real good trip and now left with five of us here visiting the same place. The worst thing is me and dear fall sick so badly there. Flu and fever isn't feeling that good at Genting because it is way too cold to be bear by two patients.

Sometimes I feel it kinda san fu because I couldn't differentiate whether it is really from the heart, pretending or actually it's just a sense of responsibility. This makes me feeling insecure again. hi to my old dear friend..

I had few chances to actually view those things but I choose not to. Not because I am really that saint but what if I saw something that I shouldn't, then my heart will be ache like nobody business and what if those pictures are no more there? My heart will be more painful because I know he is hiding things from me definitely. Never even think of being honest with me.. Haiz..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ӏ've been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It'ѕ prettу worth enough for me.
Ӏn mу ορinіon, if all
webmasteгѕ anԁ blοggеrs mаde goοԁ contеnt as you diԁ, thе internet will be much more useful than ever before.



my webρаge ... mckinney homes for Rent